Turner Asphalt is the premier paving contractor in Wilmington and the surrounding areas. Our paving professionals construct, repair, and manage a variety of paved surfaces. Our work is among the best in the area and we take great pride in our work.
When you want the best paving contractors in Wilmington, you need Turner Asphalt. Contact us today to discuss your needs. Other services we offer include:
Milling & Reclamation
Milling and reclamation are two cost-effective and environmentally friendly tools we have at our disposal to help make your pavement more stable and give it a fresh look.
With Milling, if the sub-grade is still strong and intact— even though the asphalt is looking a little worse-for-wear— we can mill it to look new again. If the base has been compromised, reclamation might be the better process.
If you’re unsure of what will work best for you, our team of paving contractors in Wilmington can help!
We provide this service for:
- Road resurfacing preparation
- Parking lots
- Full or partial depth patching
- Perimeter transitions to integrate new pavement with old
Here at Turner Asphalt, we have a fleet of high-quality milling machines ready to be leased by the day and trained staff ready to operate them!
Our team of paving experts recommends soil stabilization in order to create a stable sub-grade for your paving project. Soil stabilization is economical, efficient, and cost-effective! There are multiple techniques to choose from and our Wilmington paving contractors are well-versed in all of them!
Concrete & Curbing
When your paving area requires more strength than asphalt, concrete can be an ideal solution. Concrete and curbing can work hand-in-hand to create a strong surface that will last. We suggest concrete in certain projects, including:
- Driveways– Home and business owners who want to pave it and then forget it, choose high-quality concrete for their driveways.
- Sidewalks– With a concrete base, the sidewalk will last for many, many years without as much upkeep or repair necessary!
- Curbs & gutters– A concrete curb and gutter combination also creates a solid border for pavers to lay the road surface in between.
- Dumpster pads & loading docks– these areas need an extra boost in strength to withstand the high traffic and high impact.
- Stairs & breezeways– Concrete should be your material of choice to ensure a strong, enduring walkway.
Trust the experts at Turner Asphalt to complete your job quickly and without error!
Draining and Utilities
A major part of any paving project is making sure there’s proper drainage and utilities have been accounted for— and the paving contractors at Turner Asphalt are experts at ensuring proper drainage! We consider both utilities and drainage and work within their confines to ensure they interact with the site properly.