Turner Asphalt is the premier paving contractor in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and the surrounding areas. Our paving professionals construct, repair, and manage a variety of paved surfaces. Our work is among the best in the area and we take great pride in our work.
When you want the best asphalt paving services in Greensboro, NC, you need Turner Asphalt. We serve both residential and commercial paving needs. Services we offer include:
- Milling & Reclamation
- Concrete & Curbing
- Draining & Utilities
- Soil Stabilization
- Markings & Coatings
- Pot Hole Patching & Repair
- Crack Filling
- And more!
Contact us today to discuss your next paving project.
Get Your Free Quote
Milling & Reclamation
Milling can give a surface a facelift and increased stability while being economical and environmentally friendly. When the underlying sub-grade is strong— even though the surface is showing wear and tear— the project might be a candidate for milling.
On the flip side, reclamation is for when both the surface and the sub-grade has been compromised. The process reclaims the materials used in the old surface for reuse in the new one. Reclamation is considered a “green” process because it recycles old material and doesn’t require large trucks to haul in new materials and haul out old materials to the same degree.
Our Greensboro commercial paving contractors provide these services for:
- Road resurfacing preparation
- Parking lots
- Full or partial depth patching
- Perimeter transitions to integrate new pavement with old
If you’re unsure of what process will be the most cost-effective decision, our team of paving contractors in Greensboro can help.
Soil stabilization is an important technique that can help you potentially save costs while being economical as it eliminates the need to haul away existing soil and rebuild the subgrade. With fewer trucks coming in and out of your projects— and less original material needed— environmental concerns can be alleviated.
Our team of Greensboro paving contractors highly recommends soil stabilization as both an economical and cost-effective way to create a stable sub-grade for your paving project.
Concrete & Curbing
Turner Asphalt is an experienced concrete installer in Greensboro. We complete high-quality concrete projects on budget and on time. While there are both benefits and drawbacks to using concrete, our Greensboro commercial paving contracts are well equipped to help you find the right solution.
Generally, we suggest concrete in certain projects including:
- Driveways– Home and business owners who want to pave it and then forget it, choose high-quality concrete for their driveways.
- Sidewalks– With a concrete base, the sidewalk will last for many, many years without as much upkeep or repair necessary!
- Curbs & gutters– A concrete curb and gutter combination also creates a solid border for pavers to lay the road surface in between.
- Dumpster pads & loading docks– these areas need an extra boost in strength to withstand the high traffic and high impact.
- Stairs & breezeways– Concrete should be your material of choice to ensure a strong, enduring walkway.
Draining & Utilities
At Turner Asphalt, our commercial paving contractors in Greensboro know that a major part of many paving jobs is to make sure there’s proper drainage and to consider all utilities while working within their confines to ensure they interact with the site appropriately.