Paving Company in Richmond, VA
Turner Asphalt is the premier paving company in Richmond, VA and the surrounding areas. Our paving professionals construct, repair, and manage a variety of paved surfaces. Our work is among the best in the area and we take great pride in our work. We serve clients of all size, residential and commercial.
When you want the best paving company in Richmond, you need Turner Asphalt. Contact us today to discuss your needs. Other services we offer include:
Get Your Free Quote
Milling & Reclamation
Milling and reclamation are great ways you can make a paved area look new— while being cost-effective and environmentally friendly!
As long as the sub-grade is strong, your surface is most likely a candidate for milling. This will increase the stability of the surface and give it a fresh look. If our paving contractors feel your surface is sitting on a compromised base, they may suggest reclamation as an alternate technique.
You can trust our team of experts to help you make the decision!
We provide this service for:
- Road resurfacing preparation
- Parking lots
- Full or partial depth patching
- Perimeter transitions to integrate new pavement with old
Here at Turner Asphalt, we have a fleet of high-quality milling machines ready to be leased by the day and trained staff ready to operate them!
When you need a stable sub-grade, you need soil stabilization. With multiple techniques to choose from, our team of experts will suggest the most economical, efficient, and cost-effective option for your project.
Our goal with soil stabilization is to make sure the existing soil on the site can better withstand any weight and pressure placed on it.
Concrete & Curbing
Certain areas need more strength than asphalt may give— meaning concrete is the better option. Choose concrete for:
- Driveways– for a longer-lasting and more durable surface.
- Sidewalks– due to their high-traffic nature, sidewalks need a little extra strength.
- Curbs & gutters– create a solid, strong border with concrete curbs and gutters!
- Dumpster pads & loading docks– these areas need an extra boost in strength to withstand the high traffic and high impact.
- Stairs & breezeways– for a long-lasting area that sees a lot of foot traffic, you need concrete stairs and breezeway!
Concrete and curbing can work in tandem to create a strong surface that will last a long time.
Trust the experts at Turner Asphalt to complete your job quickly and without error!
Draining and Utilities
A major part of any paving project is making sure there’s proper drainage and utilities have been accounted for— and the paving contractors at Turner Asphalt are experts at ensuring proper drainage! We consider both utilities and drainage and work within their confines to ensure they interact with the site properly.
- Milling and reclamation are two methods of taking failing concrete and repurpose it.
- Concrete and curbing services this harder surface for longer life.
- Draining and utilities expertise allows Turner to manage non-paving site details.
- Soil stabilization creates a solid sub-grade to build upon or low maintenance pavement.
Markings & Coatings
- Sealcoating should be performed on asphalt every few years to prevent deterioration.
- Specialty coating can add strength or specialized pavement options.
- Pavement markings are added to comply with regulations or customer needs.
- Patching potholes before they spread is vital to preserving a paved surface.
- Infrared asphalt repair is one method of efficiently giving an area of pavement new life.
- Crack filling prevents damage from spreading deeper and wider.
- Snow plowing and ice management keep surfaces safe for foot and vehicle traffic.